This is the Exercise sheet for week 9. Use Edit+ ore any other text editor
for performing the tasks.
- Download this file to your local drive.
- Add a heading, title, and numbers (similarly to last weeks exercise).
- Generate a link from here to http://www.perisic.com
- Generate a link from here to last weeks exercise sheet on your local drive.
- Use a search engine to find at least five web pages about internet security.
Generate a list of links to these five pages. Use useful
descriptions for the links. Add a heading.
- Inspect the source of http://www.perisic.com/e-anreise.html, and generate a link
to the "By boat" section (at the very bottom) of this page.
- Display the image http://www.perisic.com/Cup2.jpg here in its
original size (you should not download the image):
- Download the image http://www.perisic.com/Jur2.jpg to your
local drive. Display the image (now being on your local drive)
here in its original size:
- Display smaller versions of the image by using
- the width attribute only.
- the height attribute only.
- both the width and the height attribute. Experiment with
various values for width and height
- Display here an image of your choice,
and generate a link so that clicking to an image links to the home page of
the University of Luton.
Replace this text by your name, a link to the top of the page and a link which
opens an email program with your email address as recipient.