- First assignment (RMI): 16.12.2002
- Second assignment (CORBA): 17.01.2003
- Until November 29:
- Finish the RMI assignment.
- Week commencing December 2:
- Implement the "Hello World" example of the lecture.
You do not need to use your ruby account. The CORBA/Java code can be developed on the
JDK 1.3 which is already installed on the Windows workstations.
- Week commencing December 9:
- Compile this idl (also available in the J: drive) with idlj
and investigate the output in order to understand the idl-to-Java mapping. Focus on the number
and location of generated files and the mapping of the various types.
Add more features to the provided idl file to further explore the features of CORBA.
Page generated by Marc Conrad, 11/2002